This event is Debugging the code and finding errors
Venue : A - Block, Room No - 302(Lab)
Timings : 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
No need to bring your own Laptops.
1.Mobile Phones are not allowed.
2.You have to solve as many problems as possible in given time only.
3.You will be given 30 minutes to debug 7 questions.
4. Languages allowed are C and C++ only.
5.Each correctly solved problem will be awarded marks. There are no negative marks for wrongly answered questions.
6.You cannot write the code from scratch, you should only make changes in the given code, otherwise it will lead to disqualification.
7. The given code may have Logical errors (compiles successfully but does not give desired output) or Compilation errors(does not have proper syntax).
8. Your score for a particular question depends on the number of test cases your submission successfully passes.
9. Participants are ranked by score. If two or more participants achieve the same score, then the tie is broken by the total time taken to submit the solution.
10. After the competition time ends winners are chosen based on Leaderboard rankings.
1.K.Uma Hashritha - 9182738103
2.K.Ashitha - 9505798831
3.Kruthika Reddy - 8522063390
4.Rashpal Singh - 8688540255
REGISTRATION FEE: No Fee
*Note: Prize money will be given based on the number of registrations.